Well, we started packing on Monday! Shayne started cleaning out the garage & I started packing the kitchen (just stuff that we don't use regularly)! Well, Shayne comes in & had this weird look on his face. He looks at me & says, "Well, I don't think you're gonna ever go into the garage again!" My heart dropped & I just knew he found more lizards (there's one in our garage that I see occasionally!!) :( So, Shayne assured me it wasn't a lizard.............. it was a SNAKE!!!! Nice!! Shayne was a true hero & got rid of it, despite his terrible fear of snakes!! Madelyn asked if we could keep it!!! - - - NOT!!
5 comments:
Holy Frickin' snake!!! I don't think that's just a normal snake, it looks like a dang Anaconda =) Oh Well, better your house then mine, hahahah, just kidding. That sucks, just be thankful it didn't get "IN" your house =)
that is really gross. Aren't you glad your moving? I sure hope I don't dream about them tonight.
EWE Gross!!! I hate snakes. That is crazy, I wonder how long it was in your garage.
ahhhh- There better not be more of those is this neighborhood! Yikes!!
Yikes Tiff! I would've left everything and got the heck outta there. Do you think it was one with venom? I wonder how long it was there, check around and make sure there aren't anymore.
Post a Comment