Monday, May 18, 2009

Miss Olivia

Just wanted to post a few pictures of our little princess!! :) She's growing & changing so quickly! She is such a good & happy baby, and is always smiling!! We just can't get enough of her!!


Months 1 & 2 !!
I started this with Madelyn - taking a picture each month of their first year, in a white onsie. It's fun to see how much they grow!! :)

4 comments:

hansen family said...

How dang cute!! I love the little chubby cheeks and the darling smile!!

Triumph and Roxxi said...

What a doll!!!! Is she Tidwell or what. She looks like you!!!

hernandezfam said...

she is such a cutie!! I am glad you had some time to post some pics of her it seems like I have not seen her in such a long time:-)

Kara said...

wow, she is getting so big and grown up!!