Monday, April 6, 2009

Advertising Works

Ok, so here's a quick funny story: The other day, Hunter, Olivia & I went to Target (yes, imagine that!). Well, Hunter wanted a Lunchable, so I got him one. Well, after he finished it - only eating bits & pieces - I told him that I wasn't going to buy those any more because they are a waste of money!! He quickly came back with this: "Well, you could save money with GEICO!!!" I about died laughing!!! He has kinda been obsessed with the GEICO lizard & the little stack of money (ya know - with the eyes!!?) but this just made me laugh because he was so quick with a comeback!!!

7 comments:

Fig Family said...

That is too funny!! I just LOVE what these kiddos come up with!! LOVE IT!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Oh my gosh- that is hilarious. I can't believe he thought to say that- what a funny kid.

hansen family said...

Hunter you are so dang funny!!! We love you, you always crack us up!! Thanks for keeping us laughing!!

Matt and Katelyn said...

Ha ha tiffany, matt and I are dying laughing! I'm excited to see you next week:) woo woo!

Priceless Heritage said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF! Hope you had lots of fun!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Hey T!! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday---sorry I'm a day late---I kept forgetting to get on here yesterday, but I did think about you. :)

Kara said...

hilarious!! too bad kids don't have money to spend (well too bad for Geico, but good for us Moms and Dads!)