Ok, so this is a WAY belated post, being that his b-day was on the 16th, but I had to post it before April is over!! :) (I've actually had the post started for a week or so, but just haven't had the time to finish it!!)
I can't believe that Noah is six!! :( It seems like just yesterday that HE was the little baby we were all oooh-ing & aaahh-ing over!! (I know, such a "mom thing" to say - - but true!!) We had a little party for Noah at Freestone & he had a great time playing with his cousins! Being that he is way into Star Wars (particularly Lego Star Wars for the Wii), he wanted a Star Wars theme this year! He got tons of cool stuff for his birthday, including MORE Star Wars Legos!! We lucked out with BEAUTIFUL weather for a park birthday, and had a good time visiting with family!!
Here are SIX reasons why we love Noah:
1. He has such a good heart - yes, he can be naughty at times, but he is so sweet when he wants to be (and especially with other people)! (He is so cute with Olivia - always saying, "Hi, beautiful!" & wanting to hold her!)
2. He is so smart! We always say he's going to be our engineer, because he likes to study things, and wants to know "how" & "why"!
3. He is so passionate! Whatever he's into at the time, he talks about it non-stop (which can actually be a little bothersome, yet cute at the same time!) to anyone that will listen!! He gives very detailed accounts, eventhough the listener has no idea what he's talking about!! :)
4. He is a good example to others! Noah's teachers (@ church & school) always tell me how kind & helpful Noah is! Noah listens to their directions and follows the rules! Now, this is not always the way it is at home, but I LOVE the fact that he is like this with others!! :)
5. He is very spiritual! Noah always asks if he can say the prayer at dinner or bedtime & he really thinks about what he is praying for! He is usually very reverent during prayers & listens intently! When we're reading scripture stories, he pays close attention & usually knows the answers to our trivia questions!! :)
6. He is helpful! Because Noah has such a good heart, he is usually willing to help out!! (I say usually, because he does have his moments, but USUALLY he is willing to help!) Noah usually responds by saying, "Sho!", (Can't say his r's!) :) whenever I ask for his help!! He'll get me things for the baby, take the trash out, feed Lilo, or even help me put things away!! Cleaning up HIS messes isn't always this easy..... but after all, he's only six!! :)
WE LOVE YOU, NOAH!! :)
1 comment:
Happy late birthday Noah!! I know I told you on your birthday and at your party but one more time is ok! You're such a good boy and you are always willing to share with Gage and Chloe =) We love you very much!
Post a Comment