As part of our baby gift, my awesome friend, Delanie, gave us a photo shoot & I just wanted to share some of the cute pictures she took!! Just a few of my many favorites!!! :) I could post them all, but it would take hours!! Thanks Del, you did a great job!! :)
OH CRAP!!!!!! Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!!! I love them all and, I want to see the rest =) You look really pretty in those pictures, the picture of her and Bubbs is amazing! ----Great job Del, as usual =)
Those pictures are sooo good. Tiffany you look really good, you always bounce right back after having a baby. Lucky you :) Parker is coming into town the end of April and Josephine too. Deb wants your friend to do family pictures for us. Can you see if she is avail? I will call you with specifics. Love the pics.
Thanks for the opportunity Tiff! She is seriously so ADORABLE! It makes me excited to have my little guy in August. The shoot was fun but I laugh because it's really just luck they turned out so cute because I am not a photographer but I like to play one sometimes. LOL! But then again I had a Real Cutie to work with so no wonder they are so cute :)
4 comments:
OH CRAP!!!!!! Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!!! I love them all and, I want to see the rest =) You look really pretty in those pictures, the picture of her and Bubbs is amazing! ----Great job Del, as usual =)
Those pictures are sooo good. Tiffany you look really good, you always bounce right back after having a baby. Lucky you :) Parker is coming into town the end of April and Josephine too. Deb wants your friend to do family pictures for us. Can you see if she is avail? I will call you with specifics. Love the pics.
Thanks for the opportunity Tiff! She is seriously so ADORABLE! It makes me excited to have my little guy in August. The shoot was fun but I laugh because it's really just luck they turned out so cute because I am not a photographer but I like to play one sometimes. LOL! But then again I had a Real Cutie to work with so no wonder they are so cute :)
so adorable! I love the shots with you, since we never get to see pis of you on your blog. :) so awesome to have those!!
Post a Comment