Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6 Weeks!!


Just a quick post to say that I can't believe our little Olivia is already 6 weeks!! Time is sure flying quickly!! She is growing so fast - 10 lbs. 3 oz. fast, to be exact!! :) She's filling out & growing out of all her tiny stuff: newborn clothes; newborn diapers; and even her little blankets don't wrap around as snug as before! :( I saw a scrapbook page in the new CK magazine & it totally tells how I feel - bittersweet. So happy to be "done", but so sad for her to be my last!! Not that I want to have more, but just knowing that I won't makes me a little sad! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get off the computer & go hold her again!! :)
Isn't her little birthmark cute?? We say it looks like the Batman symbol & that she's Batgirl!! :)

4 comments:

Kara said...

awww, she's still so itty bitty. :) Love her cute little birthmark. I enjoyed coming over and holding her the other day, Ava really enjoyed playing with Hunter. Hope you had a good bday!

Kara said...

p.s. love the new blog look... did you do it yourself or have someone else do it (the header)? Way cute!

hansen family said...

She's so dang cute! I love the outfit! Her birthmark is so cute and I LOVE that she's a little "hairy back mary" heheheh, just kidding, but I do love to see all her fuzz =) Also, thank you for updating your blog, I kept checking it for something new!

Tina ♥ said...

She's so cute!! I have to say, I know exactly how you feel. I have enjoyed my last one sooo much. I am sad that I won't be doing it again. I am trying to enjoy every little moment of him.