Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TAG!!

Ok, so I found this fun new "tag" while looking at blogs, (thanks, Tina!) :) You are supposed to take pictures of the following things just as they are - no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: the kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies. No cheating!

1. The kitchen sink: obviously it's dirty!! :)


2. The fridge: really bare, I know - haven't gone shopping since we got back from California!


3. The toilet: I chose the powder bathroom, being that it was the cleanest!! :)


4. The closet: my half & ovbiously it's messy! :)



5. The laundry room: don't have an actual "laundry room", because ours is in the garage! (Actually, it's nice because it doesn't heat up the house!!) :)



6. Favorite shoes: I have a bunch of shoes, but I guess these are my favorite, because I wear them all the time!! They are so squishy & cute!! :)


7. Favorite room: I guess it's Madelyn's room - I love the colors and the fact that it's "done"! :) (A little cluttered at the moment!!) :)


8. The kiddies: Madelyn was in her room (with the door locked, of course) & sporting her fancy 'do that she styled herself :); Noah was playing with his "guys" on the couch; Hunter was wearing a costume & watching tv!



**I tag: Tasha, Elena, Delanie, Cris, Kara, Jamie, Katelyn & everyone else!!! *** Now be honest & DON'T CLEAN UP!! That's what makes it fun!! :)

2 comments:

xraymomma said...

Ok so I am starting a blog again! Maybe I can keep up this time...anywho, glad you got some flip flops, funny you said that about your sis because as soon as I read how busy it was I thought , "gee I bet I would have left" haha. Anyway, call me when your not busy!

Tina ♥ said...

Hey Tiffany, glad you did this tag. It looks like we have the same couch....good taste!
It was fun seeing you at Old Navy. I was a wimp and did not dare to wait in that line. Glad you got such a great deal!