Well, she finally did it!!! .................... Madelyn cut her hair!!! We've been talking about Locks of Love forever & we finally did it!!! YEAH!! It was a freak thing: yesterday, I got an email from Westcor, saying that, Avante Salon was having a Locks of Love event & the donors get FREE hair cuts!!! I was so excited, until I realized that the event had to be this weekend, when I'll be gone!!! :( So.... I quickly had an idea & called Avante! I asked about the event & asked if this was something they do all the time, or just for this weekend. The girl said they always do free haircuts for Locks of Love & that they could get us in tomorrow (meaning today)!!!
Madelyn didn't stop smiling the whole way home!! She said, "I'm gonna smile all day!" - (I think she thinks she looks pretty cute!!) Well, we think it's adorable!! :) I'm so proud of Madelyn for deciding to cut her hair & donating it to help sick kids!! Love you, Bubba!!! :)
Thanks Tasha, for watching the boys! Hunter would have never cooperated!! :)
If anyone's interested in calling Avante to sign up for the event, here's the info:
If you donate, you get 20% off at "lucy", and 10% of sales go to Locks of Love!!!
3 comments:
Oh MY GOSH!!! Madelyn we love your hair!!! Isa is so excited and says your hair is so cute! She can't believe you finally did it. It is adorable. It will be so much easier to manage now. Well at least Isa's was for me :-) Very Cute!!
Aw what a sweet girl you have. She looks gorgeous! Oh yeah and BTW...haha...logan may be in a big boy bed but at least Hunter is potty trained, we're still working on it...call me when your not busy someday :-)
Wow, I had no idea Madelyn's hair was so LONG!! It is gorgeous, now and then! What a wonderful girl to be so happy to donate her hair to help some other little girl that doesn't have her own hair. Good job Madelyn! I love your new haircut!! :)
Post a Comment