Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


Happy Birthday, Shayne!! Today he's 32!! I'm actually 2 months older than him, so for those 2 months, he lets me know how "old" I am!! (Especially when I turned 30 & he was still 29!) So, now we're even!! I just want him to know how much I love him & how thankful I am for all that he does!! He is such a great husband & dad! We are so lucky to have him in our lives!! Here are 32 things I love about him:

1. He is a great husband 2. He is a great dad 3. He honors his priesthood 4. He is physically fit 5. He takes pride in himself 6. He likes to clean :) 7. He is a good cook 8. He is a hard worker 9. He is smart 10. He is reliable 11. He is always willing to help others 12. He has a good sense of humor 13. He is thoughtful 14. He is passionate about his work 15. He is passionate about his hobbies 16. He gives to charity every paycheck 17. He wants the best for his family 18. He lets me scrapbook :) 19. He loves music 20. He is good with the kids in nursery @ church
21. He doesn't hold grudges 22. He takes pride in our home 23. He takes pride in our yard 24. He takes pride in our cars 25. He is compassionate towards others 26. He let me take over the office for preschool & now for scrapbooking!! 27. He works overtime so we can do fun stuff 28. He tells me he loves me before we hang up, every time we talk on the phone 29. He takes me on dates 30. He loves food as much as I do (not sweets though) :( 31. He has been my best friend for 17 years 32. He's still got it goin' on at 32!! :)


4 comments:

hernandezfam said...

Happy Birthday to my little bro!!! :-) Hope you have a wonderful day. Love the pictures you guys!!

ps.. Shayne, you are catching up to me in age, ha ha!!! Have a good rest of the day!

hansen family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYNE!!!!!!!!
We love you and we're very thankful to have you in our lives. Thanks for the help you've given us. Love the Hansens. =)

Priceless Heritage said...

Happy Birthdy Shane!!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday, Shayne! I like the 32 things you love about Shayne, Tiffany. Very cute. :)
Hey have you found out your kids' teachers yet for school? Let me know!! I'm curios to see if Isaac is in the same class as Noah! (Maddy has the same teacher as last year).