Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Day, Another Doctor!! :(

Yep - we've got germs . . . AGAIN!!! :( Geez - what is it with these kids???!! This past week, I took Noah to the doctor & he ended up having croup & a sinus infection!!! Well, on our way home, we went to Target to pick up his meds, (a nice $30 worth - not to mention the $20 co-pay!!), and I got Noah a drink & then Hunter and I shared one. Well, after we were shopping a while & our drink was empty (and after making it a point that Noah had his own because he was sick) I look over & see Hunter chugging away at Noah's drink!! So, I'm sure you can guess what happened!!! Yep - a few days later, Hunter has a lovely barking cough & a fever!!! :( (However, he insists that he is NOT sick!!) They have been threatened with their lives to stay away from the baby!!! We are keeping our fingers crossed that she doesn't get sick!!

Speaking of the Ladybug..... :) She's getting so big, so quickly!! :( Her newest trick is sitting up from crawling (well, army crawling)!! She thinks she's so tricky! :)
My kids love looking at the Toys R Us "Big Book" and the Target toy book, so I had them each look through & write their initial next to the things they want for Christmas! Even Hunter did it!! Just love his little "H's"!! :)

1 comment:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

So Cute, it was fun to look at something fun to see.