Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anticipation

Every time we go to Grama's house, Hunter checks her trees! He has been waiting all year and it's almost time ..... the oranges are almost ready!! :) Well, the other day, he just couldn't wait - he had to pick an orange! (Or I should say a "green"!!) They are turning orange, but most are still half green! Believe it or not, they were actually kinda good!! Well, today, we went to my mom's and were getting ready to leave. Hunter came running back inside & said, "Mom! Come here - I want to show you something that I'm so excited about!!" I knew exactly what it was!! I went outside & he pointed to an orange that was almost totally orange!! :) I told him that I was so excited too, (really am cuz I share his love of oranges!!), but it will taste even better if we wait a little longer!! He was ok with that, but when we came home, he just had to have one of the ones we had already picked!! :)

No comments: