Don't you just love it when you have that "once-in-a-blue-moon" kind of day when the kids are good & dinner goes smoothly, and getting them to bed is easy (and you're doing it all by yourself, because your husband's working)??!!! Well - doesn't happen often, but it happened tonight!!! :) Woo-hoo!! :) Since everyone was being so good, I let the kids make cookies & they quite enjoyed it!! (Just used a mix, but still fun!) :) I gave each of them their own pan & a bowl of dough. They actually did great! After they scooped out all their cookies, they added some sprinkles... everything's better with sprinkles!! :) We let them bake & afterwards they got to eat a few!! I put each of their cookies in their own bags, (ya know, since we have germs :), and then I made a seperate batch for Shayne & I (I follow the rule of "cookies made by the kids are for the kids":)!! (Hopefully there will be some left for Shayne when he comes home in the morning!!) :)


Just more pictures of the cutest 8-month-old in our house!! :)

Random:
The other day, Madelyn was reading & Hunter went & laid by her & asked her to tickle his back! Of course, he had to tickle hers in return!! Thought it was cute! :)

Noah built "Spongebob" out of cars! :)

I told the kids, tonight, that when they wake up in the morning, not to wake anyone up & just to go back to sleep if no one else is up - - I know wishful thinking, but gotta try!! :) Well, Hunter said, "Mom - don't wake me up . . . let me sleep for a long time!!" :) Don't have to worry about that!! :) Noah practically fell over with excitement when he realized that there was no school tomorrow!! I tried to tell him that only HE had to go, but he didn't buy it!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment