Monday, November 16, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

I just want to say that by blogging all of the crazy events in our lives, it serves as a little "theraputic journaling" for me & was never intended for sympathy or anything like that!! :)

With that said - if I only had one thing to put on my list this year, it would be a healthy family!!! Back to the doctor today - - as Olivia's getting over croup (slowly), she still has a cold & now has a sinus infection!!! So glad that we are RICH and can just spend all our money on co-pays & prescriptions!!! HA!! Sorry kids - no presents this year... we spent all our money at the doctor!!! :) Oh, and to top it off - - Madelyn's kinda coughing & Shayne thinks he has the flu!!! OH JOY! Needless to say, we went to Costco today & stocked up on Vitamin C (kinda a little late, but can't hurt!!)!! :)

2 comments:

hernandezfam said...

Wow!! So sorry to hear about that you guys. I hope everyone gets better soon!!

Priceless Heritage said...

Santa will still show up I'm sure :) So sorry you all feel so yucky! Flu- don't you guys get the shot?