Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tickled PINK!!!

We are so excited to announce that we are having a GIRL!!!!! :) (We would have been just as excited for a boy, but the fact that this evens the score is awesome!!!! :) We had our 1st ultrasound today & Madelyn and Noah went with us! They were so excited to see the baby moving around! When the tech told us it was a girl, Madelyn & I both yelled!! :) (Shayne was totally expecting a boy!! And Noah, who thought it was a boy too, didn't really care either way!) I have a feeling that this little girl is going to be fiesty -- She moved around the entire time! :) (Not that she would be any different that our other 3 active children!!) The dr. estimated that she weighs about 6/10 of a pound & said that she's in about the 60th % for babies at 19 weeks!! We haven't really thought of names yet, being that I didn't want to get too attached to a name & then find out I'm having the opposite - - so bring on the name books!!! :) I took some pictures of my ultrasound pictures, so they aren't the best quality, but you can kinda see her little parts! :) What a fun day!! :)
Profile
Face
Foot

9 comments:

Wooden Family said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see the beautiful girl!

hernandezfam said...

YEAHHHHH! Woo Hoo! We can not wait to see her! Congratulations you guys!

Duncan Family said...

Congrats! Very excited for you. You're right, 2 and 2 is a good mix.

Tina ♥ said...

how exciting for you guys! Girls are so fun!

Jamie said...

Yeah, so much fun! We love girls at our house. Congrats!!!

Priceless Heritage said...

So fun! Congrats!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Yippee!! I'm so excited for you guys. Seeing those ultrasound pictures makes me want to have another baby...for about a second. :) I'm so happy for you guys & just think you're almost already half way done.

hansen family said...

YEAH WOO HOO!!!!Yeah Baby (literally =) (is that spelled right??) AnyWhoo, YEAH!!

Kara said...

how exciting!!! I'll bet Madelyn is so excited that she is not going to be the only girl! You will both have so much fun dressing her up cute and I'm sure Madelyn will be tons of help! Congrats!!