Just thought I'd post a few funny/interesting pictures from our weekend!!
*Noah was playing with blocks & built Patrick & Spongebob!!
*Hunter dressed up & asked me, "Mom - do I look like a firefighter??" (That's not a helmet on his head, that's a Batman fanny-pack!) :) **Oh - the penguin backpack - he takes it every morning, when we go take the kids to school!! He got it from his Grama Syd & he LOVES it!! :)
*My AWESOME deals at Fry's!! I only spent about $20, but my savings were over $100!!! I got about 60 items, and 10 or so things were free!! I also got six 3-liters of water that aren't pictured! (I only paid $1.00 for all 6!!) :)
*The HAIL in our backyard on Sunday! The kids wanted to play in it so badly, but I was a mean mom & wouldn't let them! :( It was a cool sight though!!
*My kids doing "reading hours"-(if they read 100 hours by the end of the year, they get to go to a special party at school! We read 30 minutes each day!!) Noah read his first Sam book!! Granted, it was quite easy, but it is still the first book that he's read! Yeah, Noah!! :) Madelyn is getting so good at reading! She is always ready to read to anyone that will listen! I thought this was a cute picture of her & Hunter!

2 comments:
I'm so happy for you and your savings!!! ---I love the fannypack on Hunter's head, he looks just like a firefighter, right?? Doesn't Shayne wear a fannypack?? HAHAHA =)Noah-- good job buddy, that totally looks like Spongebob and Patrick. Bubba-- You look like a cute little teacher reading to Hunter! =) What a nice big sister.
Yea, doesn't Shayne wear a fanny pack on his head at work?? I love the Spongebob and Patrick, I'll have to show Isaac, he'll love that. Noah waved at me the other day at school when I was waiting in my car at carpool. What a little sweetie.
I love when my kids read to each other. It saves me from having to do it... J/K, it makes me feel happy that they want to spend time together!
Post a Comment