Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A (Forced) Service Project

We have lived in our house for almost 3 years, and just recently, (like within the last few months), someone moved in next door! Well, they are just renting & don't take care of their yard! If any of you know Shayne, you know what a neat FREAK he is about everything, especially our yard!! For the longest time, he has wanted to pull their weeds, but I wouldn't let him!! That's not fair! Well, I've finally given in!! :( On Monday, Shayne & I pulled a huge pile of weeds from the front of their yard! (This couple works all day, so we knew they wouldn't be home!) This didn't totally clean up their yard, but it helped a little!! The sad thing is, they probably didn't even notice!!! We're going to be sending these pictures to the HOA & tell them to look at them, the next time they give us a "notice" for parking on the street!!!
The weeds we pulled
The tiny spot we cleaned
What they walk by daily
The side of their house (luckily not OUR side)

No comments: