My uncle Rick was taken off life-support on Thursday. Early this morning, he passed away. Over the past few years, his health slowly took a turn for the worse, and complications from Diabetes ended his life.
Everyone who knew him, knew him for the wild, loving & funny guy that he was. We will miss his charm & sense of humor, but we will cherish the many memories we have of him! I am greatful for the Gospel in my life, and although we mourn his death, I fully believe that Grandma & Grandpa welcomed Rick home with open arms!
3 comments:
I'm so sorry Tiffany. I too know the gospel brings peace when a loved one passes away. What a great reunion your uncle has had with loved ones. Let me know if I can help in any way- bring the kids over or whatever.
Tiffany, I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I will keep you all in our prayers!!
Elena
I agree, grandma and grandpa are probably so excited to see him. He will be greatly missed!
Post a Comment