Sunday, April 27, 2008

Slip 'n Slide


Well, I guess since summer is here (well, at least in AZ), it's time to break out the Slip 'n Slide! We just got this the other day & the kids couldn't wait to try it out!! It's nice because they can each have their own "lane", and their own raft!! (Unless Shayne is trying to take a turn!) :) They had a blast & then had lunch outside - - fun, fun!! :)


4 comments:

Priceless Heritage said...

That looks so fun! INVITE :)

The Miner Family said...

That looks loke so much fun. Our grass is coming in (we just planted it) and I can't wait to break out the slip n slide. That is a cool one. Where did you get it.

Matt and Katelyn said...

This looks fun! I think I would be like Shane and want a turn too!:)

Tina ♥ said...

Hi Tiffany, this is Tina Hansen. I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Your back lawn looks beautiful! Looks like the kids had fun on that cute slip and slide! They are getting so big! Feel free to check out our blog.