Friday, April 11, 2008

Boys

The other night, Noah & Hunter were in the garage with me. Being the little boys that they are, they found a dying :( butterfly under the truck. They immediately got down on the ground to inspect it!! Noah said, "Touch it Hunter!", and Hunter said, "No!...You touch it!" Such brave boys!






This morning, as I was getting Madelyn ready for school, I quickly checked my email. Well, Hunter came into the office with me & turned on the TV. He was behind me & I turned around to see what he was watching, only to try to hold back my laughter!! He was watching channel 8, and if you've ever watched it early in the morning, you know what's on.... that dorky exercising show, I believe it's "Get Fit" or something like that!! Well, Hunter was just exercising right along with the lady!! It was too funny - - I had to grab the camera!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is so funny, I am such a nerd cracking up over here. Such cute boys, good thing your camera was handy!
kim