Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random Moments

Not to make light of Easter, but I've got so much to blog about, so Easter's getting moved to the bottom!!  :(  I found a bunch of pictures that I wanted to put on the blog & they don't really go together, so here are some random moments from the past few months:  (** Don't mind the random gaps between posts or pictures - - I'm making myself crazy trying to fix them!!!!**)
Hunter learned to ride a bike!!!  (He learned on Noah's old bike!) He asked Shayne if he could teach him, and within minutes, he was riding on his own!!!  :)















That same day, Shayne & I got our new mattress delivered, (FINALLY, after 10 years!!!), and Hunter took advantage of the old one!!  - - I must admit, it was kinda fun. . . I jumped too!!  ;)










Madelyn thought it would be funny to give herself a "uni-brow"!!  :) Olivia put on some of Madelyn's powder & lipstick & said, "Look, Mommy - I pretty!!";)










Madelyn & Noah had "Mix & Match" day at school - - let me just say that it was sooooo hard to let them walk out the door like this!!!  (And even harder when I dropped them off & didn't really see any other kids looking like this!!!! - I guess there were a few, but not many as elaborate as them!!!)  :)






Hunter wearing what used to be his Ghostbuster jumpsuit (a few years ago - as you can tell by the now-capri length! ;) - I think he said he was "going on safari"!!







I got to go on a field trip with Noah (on my birthday! :), to the Desert Botanical Garden!  I have never really enjoyed desert landscaping, but this place was pretty interesting!!  Did you know that a saguaro cactus lives to be 200???!!!  And, they don't grow "arms" until they're about 75??!!  Amazing, huh?? :)  We went into the butterfly "exhibit" and 2 landed on me!!  Now, I'm not a "bug" person, as many of you know, but it was actually kind of cool!!  :)  And, I'm not really a plant photographer either, but some some of them were quite cool!!  After the Garden, we stopped at the park for lunch, then headed back to the school!  I had fun day with Noah!!  :)






















The day before Easter, our ward had a picnic at the park!  Shayne was on the "committee", so that means that WE were on the committee!!  ;)  Shayne & another guy grilled hamburgers & hot dogs for everyone!!  We had a good time & the kids loved playing at the park!!  Luckily, I threatened my kids enough that they didn't get all wet & dirty like some of the other kids!!  (Didn't know there was a water spout IN the sand area!!!) :0












Leave it to this child. . .  ;)







Everyone in our family LOVES salt & vinegar chips!!  Well, the other day, Olivia wanted some, and I just found it funny to watch her eat them, so I had to record it!!  (Might have had to be there, but it was funny to me!!)  :)






OK - I think that's good for now!!!  :)

No comments: