Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!! :)

Well, I guess now that Easter's over, and I've had an Easter background for a month, I should probably post our Easter pictures!!  :)

Hopefully everyone has as nice of an Easter as we did!!  :)  We went to church, (Madelyn gave a talk & did a great job!), then went to Shayne's parents' house, then to mine!!  It was a busy day, but we enjoyed visiting with everyone!  The kids had lots of fun and were, once again, spoiled with lots of Easter stuff!!!
 In our house, we have a tradition of using stickers to decorate plastic eggs!!  (I know, not as fun as dye, but soooo much cleaner & easier!!  The kids can do it all on their own!!) :)  I just take the stickers off after Easter & we do it again the next year!!  (We are planning on actually dying REAL eggs next year!! ;)



The kids were all excited for their Easter surprises!!  Noah & Hunter got Legos, of course, and Madelyn FINALLY got her Mr. Sketch markers!!! ("EVERYONE" in her class has them & she's been talking about them all year!!  So glad the Easter Bunny found some!!)  ;)  Olivia was thrilled to see what "Easter" brought her too!! :)














You'd think that I'd be able to get ONE picture of the kids where they were all looking & smiling at the same time. . .  but no, not so lucky!  Instead, we have Hunter & Olivia making goofy faces!!  :{





Olivia was so pooped after a long day of fun, that she fell asleep with her cool new Easter shades on!!  ;)

1 comment:

Tina ♥ said...

Glad you had a good Easter! I think your pictures you took of your family turned out cute! You have such cute kids!