Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Noah!!

On Saturday, Noah turned 8 & was baptized!!  It was so cool, because he not only got to have his OWN baptism (most wards do multiple kids in the same program), but he got to be baptized on his actual birthday!!  :)  He was so excited & nervous all at the same time!!  We are thankful for everyone that came to be part of his special day - it really meant a lot to all of us!!



We got him his own set of scriptures, and he was so happy!  We've taken the primary challenge (no, not just because I'm the 2nd counselor!! ;) - to read the Book of Mormon this year, and we're doing great!!  Noah was excited to use his new scriptures the other night & just kept saying, "I can't believe that I have my OWN scriptures!!"  :)




On Sunday, we had both of our families over for dinner!  We had fun visiting & eating - and the kids had fun running around!!  :)  Thanks guys!!  (Don't laugh at the cake - it was quite pathetic!! :(  It was supposed to be a LEGO - didn't really look like one - ran out of food coloring so could only get pale green - I also made cupcakes & realized I only had Dora, princess & pink liners!!  Poor Noah - he really got the shaft!!  :(








Before his birthday, we did a little "photo shoot" - nothing fancy, just me & him - but I think we got some cute shots!!  :)











1 comment:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

He is so handsome, we are sorry we missed it.