Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Scouts!!

Well, it's official - - Noah is a Cub Scout!!!  :)  He turned 8 exactly one month ago, (yesterday), and tonight, he had his first ceremony!!  He earned his Bobcat & his Music Belt Loop!!  He had to memorize lots of stuff & he did great!!  He is so excited to be in Scouts!!  All week, he's been talking about the "real Indian" that was going to be at the ceremony!! ;)  I was quite cool!!  Shayne was working, so I took the kids.  Didn't know that I was going to have to go up & "participate"!!  :)  I got to pin his badge on & that was pretty cool!!  It's supposed to be sewn on, but we pinned it on upside down & have to leave it that way until he does a "good turn" - on his OWN, then we can turn it around & sew it on!!  (Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for that to happen!!)  ;)  ;)  - - (P.S. I know that this font is goofy, but I saw this background & just had to use it!!  I'll change it back soon!!!  :)  Can anyone out there tell me how to get the dumb template designer to work???  It never shows up!!!)  :(

 His first time in uniform - last week!!!  :)








2 comments:

Matt and Katelyn said...

Way to go, NOAH!!!! He is such a cute scout:)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how old all these kids are getting.