So, we started out with the theme, "All About Me", the letter A, and the color black - Hunter's favorite!! ;) We sang the Days of The Week song, made an "All About Hunter" book, practiced writing the letter A and his name (which he's been doing for a while), and a few other things!! When we were all done, he said, "Thanks, Mom! That was fun!!!" - - Such a sweet boy!! I just had to treat him to an Icee!! ;)
Hunter INSISTED on wearing jeans - his favorite!! He could care less if it was 200 degrees out!! :) To quote him. . . . . "It's ok - I won't sweat my butt off!!" . . . . . Gotta love him!!
Little Miss. Busy Body - - quite the distraction during "class"!!! :) She was stealing his crayons, wanting to color on his papers (even though she had her own), and climbing all around us!! I think she'll be spending lots of time with Daddy when he's home!!! :)
2 comments:
What a fun class! I'm totally opposite, i prefer the 3 year olds. Hopefully only one more year of babysitting and then do preschool!
So fun! We need a structure school too or my kids just think we are playing and don't learn much. Wish we were closer and I'd send Kendel to your preschool :)
Post a Comment