Finally - - every muscle in my body isn't hurting anymore!!! We spent all last weekend (and most of the week before) cleaning, packing, and MOVING!! (Yes, we're gypsies!!!) :) The other house just wasn't working for me & our lease was up, so why not move?!! :) We counted & it was our 8th move!!!! Crazy, being that we've only been married 11 yrs!!! HOPEFULLY all will go well here & we will stay about 2 yrs & then buy a home of our own, ya know, so we won't be homeless any more!! :)
We're in Gilbert now, the house is about the same size as the last, except single-story. There are pro's & con's - mostly pro's with a few con's, of course! :) We gained a 3rd car garage, but lost the huge back yard w/ a storage shed! :( We've lost a bedroom (went from 5 to 4), so we've turned our dining area into an office! Hunter hasn't ONCE been scared to go into his room, being that it's not upstairs any more!! Madelyn has stayed in her room all night, every night!! Olivia hasn't fallen down the stairs, nor do I stress every time she's out of my sight!! (And she's loving the fact that she can wonder freely!!) :) Noah's only issue: irritated that I haven't opened EVERY box yet, so he can play with all his toys!! (and of course he only asks for the ones still boxed!!) We're getting there!! Slowly but surely the boxes are disappearing & things are finding a home!:) I'm (so far) really enjoying this house! The neighbors across the street brought us over a tasty dessert & the owners brought us brownies when they stopped by to give us the extra keys - - my kinda people!! :) The one issue I'm dealing with . . . out of 3 Circle K's & an AM/PM - - all of the Coke Icees were out at the same time!!!!!??? Not looking good!! ;) I got smart today & went the other way to 7-11 - - paid twice as much, but had a tasty drink!!!! :)
Just want to thank my mom & Tasha for helping out sooooooo much by taking such good care of our rugrats while we moved!!!! It was so nice to know that they were safe & having fun, while we worked our butts off!! :) Thank you so much to our ever-faithful (x's 8) movers, John & Cory - - we couldn't have done it without your muscles!!!! :) Thanks guys, we love you!!!
4 comments:
Girl - I hate moving! We will be doing it soon though. You girls need tgocome scrappin' again so I can see you!
Now you're even closer!! :) You should've told us you were moving- I would've volunteered Sione. Haha! Glad you're liking your new abode.
Congratulations on the move. You're not that far from us now.
Oh and by the way - I can hardly read your blog - hurts my eyes.
Can you change it please. LOL
ok so that last comment is from me, Kalli did not know Scott was logged in.
Post a Comment