Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kids

Just wanted to post some random cute pics of the kids that we've recently taken! :)

Olivia has been playing so cute lately! She loves her babies, her kitchen & just about anything that anyone will play with - with her! :) (And Madelyn has played so cute with her lately!!) :)


Hunter's still Hunter . . . dressing up in full gear, every day!! He fell asleep with his utility - aka. "Batman" belt on - - complete with squirt gun, cell phone, his homemade "pepper spray", and handcuffs!! :)


We tried to go to my mom's pool the other day, only to find that it was being cleaned & was 1/2 drained! The kids were sooo bummed! :( Luckily, we were only 2 miles away & quickly turned around & came home! We stopped by the park for a few minutes, and the 3 kids played while I stayed in the car with a sleeping Ladybug! :) (Luckily, I had just gotten my new CK magazine, so I wasn't bored!) :)


After a quick play @ the park, we came home & set up the Slip 'n Slide - - a summertime favorite!! :)

Olivia was quite content with staying inside with her cup of ice!! :)

She did, how ever, get to go out for a few minutes!! :)

Last but not least, Shayne & I got to finally have a date night!! :) We went to Serrano's & then to see Prince of Persia! (It was good, but we both expected it to be better!! :( However, we had fun!!! Thanks Mom for watching the kids!!!!!

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

fun stuff tiffany! And just a little side note, I do you like
this background better. Thanks for always looking out for me! lol

Duncan Family said...

ok, take out the you!!!

Triumph and Roxxi said...

well aren't you guys the cute little family!!!!!