Monday, June 7, 2010

Ladybug Tricks :)

While I was getting Madelyn's room put together, Olivia found her microphone & the boys turned the amp on & she started "singing"!! :) - Not super action-packed, but we thought it was cute!! :)


After working on Madelyn's room, I went into Olivia's room & she started playing with her babies, so I had her do some more tricks! :) (Just ignore me - I hate to hear myself talking on video!!) :( Kind of a short video - thanks to Noah!... at the end, Olivia throws her head back, and being that Noah tried to get in the way, he got popped in the nose by her head! I had to stop taping due to his crying!! :(

1 comment:

Kara said...

cute tricks!! Don't you just love this age? And its so great having older kids to adore the little ones, huh?!