Thursday, May 20, 2010
Nibbles & Tentacles
Ok - so I'm sure you can use your imagination to figure out what this is all about!!! :) This time, however, the story belongs to Noah!!
So, last night, we're sitting in his room, waiting for everyone to join us for family prayer. Noah starts telling me this story about him & his friend. (And to be honest, I can't even remember the story!!) However, he comes to this part: "yeah, and I told him that you can't say 'nibbles' cuz that's a bad word!" I just looked at him, puzzled, and said, "what??" To that, he said, "you know - 'nibbles' - they're part of your privates!!" OK, so now I'm trying my hardest not to DIE laughing & explain that they aren't called "nibbles" & proceed to tell him the correct word! :)
Well, about this time, Shayne joins us & since Madelyn's still laughing, I had to tell him the story! Noah, once again, chimes in & says, "yeah - I told him not to say that!! ... and I also told him that you can't say 'tentacles' either, because they're your privates too!!! - - NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT ONE . . sure you all can figure that one out on your own!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how funny...
but what does it mean:)
Tiffany your kids are the greatest! :)
Ok...that FOR SURE made my day!!! How dang funny!!
HILLARIOUS!!! so funny that Noah is LOL!!!
You're kids should have their own show or something...SO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment