So this morning, Hunter comes up to me and starts telling me about his "friend" - (Yes, he's imaginary!). Well, he tells me that he "keeps on asking for things over & over", he does "yucky stuff, like pick his nose & eats it", and he is such a .......... "John McQueen"!!!!!! This kid!!! He meant "Drama Queen", but said John McQueen!!! I asked him over & over "John McQueen"?? And he said yes, every time!! Good thing he's here - he makes me laugh every day! Gotta love him!! :)
4 comments:
Funny! Hey I used one of your recipes off of the recipe pot for pork chops for dinner and it was So Yummy. Thanks!! ;)
Very funny - your kids crack me up~
so like Isaac... he cracks me up all the time too! I thought the imaginary friends name was gonna be John McQueen... drama queen, even better!
So when are you guys movin?? Crazy! So you found a house that fits you guys better? i hope so.
That is the funniest thing I've heard! :) He's hilarious!
Post a Comment