Saturday, August 15, 2009

Steve

Ok, so this happened last Sunday, but just realized I haven't blogged about it yet!! :)

Well, we went to church last week & went to all our classes - of course! :) So, I go to pick up Hunter & he had a new teacher (or sub), and I told him, "Ok, tell your teacher thank you!" So he does & the teacher goes, "Bye!.... It's Steve, right??" I just died laughing & asked if Hunter had told him his name was Steve!! Well, I totally knew what he was talking about & had to explain it to the poor guy!! Hunter loves this dumb Goosebumps movie & one of the kid's names is Steve, so he once told me his nickname is "Steve"!! We call him Steve all the time, but I didn't think he'd actually tell people that that was his name!!! ALSO, Hunter loves the Crocodile Hunter (who's name is Steve), and Blue's Clues.... yet another Steve!! :) So, when we were coming home from church, I asked him if the teacher kept calling him Steve & he said, "Yeah, all day!!" Such a goon!! :)

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

i love reading your blog. -your kids crack me up! You should write a book with the things they say - Funny funny funny

hansen family said...

I love it!!! He is the funniest dang kid!!!

Stephanie Pace said...

That is so hilarious! He is soo funny!