Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Bling

Well, we finally did it!! Olivia got her ears pierced today!! :) Yes, she did cry, but only for a second! She cried when the girl pierced them, but as soon as I stood up with her, she was fine!! She actually only had one tear!! :) We went to a silver store in Superstition Mall - the girl reminded me of Kat (for all you LA Ink fans), but she was really cool!! I just chose a simple ball (14 K - white gold) because I didn't want it to be scratchy or have sharp edges! Being that she's our slowest for hair growth, the added bling will help her be a little more girly!! :)

Olivia yawning & bored - me hoping the lady would quit talking & just do it already.


I know - the meanest mom ever!!! :( Can't believe I'm posting this one - - however, I'm not posting the one where I'm making the same face as her!! :)

See - that wasn't so bad!! (Like the girl's brass knuckle-necklace, guns on her wife-beater, black bra, tats, tongue piercing, gauged ears, etc!!?? - But she was very nice!! :)
Proof that there really was only ONE tear!! :) (And NO we won't be wearing that nasty bow again!!) :)

4 comments:

hernandezfam said...

Yeah but Kat's tatoos are much better. Holy Cow where did you go to pierce her ears :) Very Cute miss Olivia.

Quincy said...

She is so dang cute! I haven't seen you guys in too long...I want to see her and hold her before she gets any bigger!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

The price of beauty. :)

hansen family said...

Oh how dang cute!!!! She looks so pretty, those pictures were so sad =( Chloe said "Oh, she looks so cute" She wanted me to tell you.