I can't even belive it - where has the time gone?? I'm already 7 months & it seems like we just found out yesterday!! :) Only 12 more weeks to go - maybe 10 if I get my way!! :)
We're getting paint tomorrow & I can't wait to get her room all set up!! :) I want to put the crib set on, but I don't really want it to sit there for another 2+ months!! :( Check out these tiny shoes I found - they are 2-3's, and I know there are smaller sizes, but when you haven't had a baby around for a while, everything seems tiny!!!
2 comments:
i love little baby girl shoes! I can't believe you only have a few months left! WOW! That went by fast. I'm sure you are having so much fun buying girl stuff and getting the baby's room all ready! You should post some pics once you get it all done! I'd love to see it... you are always so creative with your kids' rooms!
Um . . . those are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I am already said that I own't be purchasing anymore cute little girl stuff anI just sent my cousin a 50 lb box of baby girl clothes. {tear}
Post a Comment