Well, it only took Noah about 2 short lessons & now he's a "bike-ridin' fool"!!! :) He was terrified to learn how to ride with no training wheels - fear of falling - but Shayne FORCED him to learn & now he loves it!!! (Yes, I mean forced!! He held him on the bike & made him put his feet on the pedals! Noah tried to keep his legs straight so he didn't have to, but eventually gave in!!) :) His bike is small & you'd think that because he wouldn't have far to fall if he did fall - he wouldn't be scared!! -- What a kid!! :) Oh well, now he's riding all over like he's known for years!! :)
3 comments:
Way to Go Noah!!!
wow! He's just a regular speed racer now. :) Ok, so you have to tell me how you got your header so dang cute. I've been trying to figure out how to change mine, but I'm not too smart in that dept.
Go Noah! How funny, Isaac just learned too! He wasn't so thrilled about it either. Once they learn, they are so proud! That's great that he's doing so great riding now.
I love your new background and header, soo cute!
Post a Comment