I can't even believe that our little "Bubba" is 8!!! Her bday was actually yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to post until now!! We took the kids to Peter Piper for dinner & sang to Madelyn & had her "blow-out" her pizza!! :) Happy Birthday, Madelyn!!! We love you so much!!
***8 reasons why we love Madelyn:
1. She is very thoughtful
2. She is very helpful
3. She is very smart
4. She is a great big sister
5. She is a good example to everyone
6. She is beautiful inside & out
7. She is artistic & appreciates detail as well as nature
8. She is fun to be around
The batteries in my camera died, so I had to settle for a cheesy picture from my phone!! :( Grama Syd gave her a cool make-up design set (you put the make up on these paper faces), and she just had to bring it to Peter Piper!! :)

3 comments:
I can't believe she is 8, either! She is so pretty. Happy Birthday. I think those pictures are very cute!
Happy Birthday Madelyn!! Can't believe she and Madison are turning 8 this year (well, Maddy in Jan).. didn't they just turn 5 like last year??? Madelyn looks gorgeous in her dress!
Happy Birthday Madelyn!! Those pictures are really cute~ Maizi loves to look at her invitation on our fridge.
Post a Comment