First of all, just a quick post for Hunter - my crazy little man!! If he's not dressing up as a superhero, then he's a "spy".... well, I don't exactly know what look he was going for with this get-up, but it made me laugh!!! :)
Hunter is sporting swim goggles, with no cushion around the plastic, a snow headband as a belt, and his stylish cowboy boots with his pants tucked in!! :)
As for Noah: he had his second Cottage Fair tonight! Even though we were only there for (at most) an hour, it was still cute!! The kids sang songs & recited poems that they have learned over the past few months!! They sing this cute song every morning, called "Month-a-rena", sung to the tune of Macarena (sp?)! It was fun to see them all doing all the actions as they recited the months of the year!! :) After songs & poems, the kids did a few crafts (which Hunter just LOVED), had a cookie, then we walked down the halls, admiring all the work the kids have done!! We came home & had a bowl of icecream for dessert!! - YUM!! :)
Didn't get the best of pictures, being that he was in the 2nd row!! :( (No, that's not Noah in the green!!!) :)
1 comment:
very cool Noah! You will have to show me that dance this weekend :-). Hunter is so funny. Love the boots :-) I am so excited for this weekend but also kind of afraid of how cold it is going to be...I do NOT have a heavy jacket. See you guys Sunday. PS tell Shayne nana is doing tamales tomorrow she is starting at 1230. I just found out today and he had asked me about this last time I saw you guys. If you guys are not busy stop by. She is starting at that time but it carries on into the evening.
Post a Comment