Monday, February 4, 2008

Rainy Day Fun

We are so thankful for all the rain we've received.... however, it's not much fun for kids to be "stuck" in the house!! Well, we decided to make the most of it & have some fun! :) We made hot chocolate & "roasted" marshmallows by candlelight!! (I actually saw this in a CK Magazine & thought, "What a cool idea!") Well, it worked great & the kids thought it was so much fun!! (Sorry, Madelyn - - since I was standing next to you, I guess I didn't get a picture of just you! :( Don't worry, I'm SURE we'll have to do this again!) :)
-The other picture is from yesterday, when the kids were "stuck" at home because we were all coughing & couldn't go to church! They said they were going to the "beach", and Madelyn put "sunblock" (lotion) on the boys! Goofy kids!! :)