Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dentist & Game Night

Just thought I'd post some pictures from our dentist visit today!! Happy to report that all 3 kids are cavity-free!! :) Hunter sat by himself in the big chair & let the dentist check his teeth!! (He even went by himself & had x-rays!!) :) He was happy to get a new Power Rangers toothbrush!! Noah loaded up on the toys, even though he was supposed to only take 2 toys & 2 stickers!! :) Madelyn has 3 loose teeth - - 2 front top & 1 bottom! FUN!! (Hope they don't all fall out at the same time or the Tooth Fairy might have to leave an I.O.U!!! :)







Also thought I'd add some pictures from our little "game night" last week!! We played Operation & even though Hunter let it "buzz" through his whole turn, he got the pieces out!! It was hillarious!! Mostly, we just sat there & laughed at him!! (And if you're wondering, I won!!) :)

No comments: