FINALLY!!!! We've been talking forever about our gross carpet & we're finally doing something about it!!! We bought laminate flooring & we're finally installing it!! YEAH! I've taken some "before" pictures, so hopefully the "after" will look as great as we're hoping for!! We're putting it in our family & living rooms, and replacing the baseboards with 3 inch baseboards!! We've got a lot of work ahead of us, (well, Shayne does anyway :), but I thought I'd keep everyone posted on our progress!! Shayne works tomorrow, so he won't be doing any more until Wednesday!
**p.s. - the kids dressed themselves.... hence the smashing outfits!! :)


1 comment:
I want to put laminate in Isa and Diego's room so make sure you guys let me know how hard it was... I did not think your carpet was as bad as you say it was. It looked fine to me. How fun though a new look. You guys are going to love it.
Elena
Post a Comment