Ok, so I found some pictures on my camera of Madelyn roasting marshmallows! :) (Phew! Starting to feel bad for not being "equal"!) They weren't next to the others, so that's why I couldn't find them!!
The other pictures show how we spent our Friday night.... making Madelyn's Valentine box for school! They're having a contest, but it's ok if we don't win - - we had fun making it & it still looks cute!! :)
What a cute Valentines box, Madelyn! We spent a lot of time on Madison's Valentine box, and she didn't win... and I was actually kinda bummed, cuz it was really cute! I think the teachers should have given an individual prize to every kid. Oh well. Hey I really like the marshmallow idea, too!
2 comments:
Love the box- so CREATIVE! :) Madelyn is as cute as ever!
What a cute Valentines box, Madelyn! We spent a lot of time on Madison's Valentine box, and she didn't win... and I was actually kinda bummed, cuz it was really cute! I think the teachers should have given an individual prize to every kid. Oh well. Hey I really like the marshmallow idea, too!
Post a Comment