Monday, October 8, 2012

The Past 2 Months. . .


 Well, apparently it's been a while (like 2 months) since I've posted anything!!  :(   I don't really have a ton of time to sit down and blog - if I have a minute on the computer, I'm usually checking email or Pinterest!! ;)  Here's a quick re-cap of our lives since school started:

Tye-dye day!  Hunter's class won & got to have a pizza party!!  :)







Olivia LOVES doing puzzles!!  This is a magnetic puzzle - luckily some of the states are connected, or there would be some teeny, tiny pieces!!  ;)











She has about 5 - 100 piece puzzles that she can do fairly quickly!!  She is somethin'!! ;)




Backwards day!!





 Madelyn started soccer - she has two practices each week & a game on Saturday!

 Madelyn went to Science Camp for 3 days with the 6th grade!!  It was up in Prescott & she had a blast!!
Noah started flag football!  He has practice twice a week, and a game on Saturday as well!!  (YEP!!  4 practices & 2 games each week - - can you say LOTS of driving!!!??? ;)





 Hunter turned 7!!  He had a little party with a few friends from school (first time ever having a "friends" party!! ;)!  Everyone had a great time!!
 Hangin' out in the bouncer!!
 Shooting mini bow & arrows (thanks, Pinterest! ;)!!  I made the bows out of popsicle sticks & arrows out of Q-tips!!  ;)



Olivia & Cruz - said they were "waiting for the bus"!!  :)







Well - that pretty much sums up our lives!!  We have a crazy busy calendar, but we're making it work! The only day that we have NOTHING scheduled is Friday!!  Guess we'll just enjoy it while we can!  ;)

No comments: