Friday, July 13, 2012
Problem. . . solved!! ;)
Well, I guess I'll be able to post a few pictures!! :) I went to my Picasa account (wasn't really aware that I had one & was AMAZED to see that I had like 1200 pictures on there!!!! :) and I deleted a bunch of pictures!! I got to thinking & even if I don't ever make a book of my blog, I still scrapbook!!! So - I went through all the pictures (they show up on a huge grid & you can see about 100 at a time!!) - and I deleted a ton!! There were a ton of "dumb" pictures that weren't people!! Like a few scorpions that we've caught, stuff I've gotten "good deals" on, and a bunch of others that I don't care to keep!! I even deleted a few posts that were really old & stuff I've already scrapbooked!!! So. . . from here on out, I guess I will not be posting as many pictures at a time, and deleting old (I'm talking like 3 years old!!!) posts!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment