Saturday, June 30, 2012
No Pictures!! :(
Ok - well - for those of you that haven't seen the FB post. . . here's the scoop: unfortunately, (and surprisingly to me) I have met my "quota" of pictures that I'm allowed to post - - for FREE!! Didn't know that there was a limit & didn't know that there was actually a "holding place" out there (aka - Picasa) that is "storing" my pictures that I post!!! Well - there is & if I try to delete them, they will be removed from the blog!!! :( So. . . I'm looking in to possibly printing my blog pages from years past, and then deleting those pages! Don't know how pricey it will be yet, but hopefully not too bad!! I love blogging - even if no one is reading my posts. . . it's way easier than writing in a journal for me & more interesting to add pictures!!! Hopefully I can figure it out quickly. . . I have stuff to blog about & want to do it before all the little details escape my mind!! Guess I better hurry!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your blog! Hope you can figure it out soon. P.s. when you find a printing company, let me know:) I'd like to print mine too.
Post a Comment