Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Noah - Continued!! :)

Is it just me, or does it seem like each time we have a birthday, the person gets like 10 "celebrations"??  :)  Well - this was it for Noah!!!  :) 

April turned out to be a crazy month for us, full of cancellations, changes & just plain busy!!!  We had Noah's party planned for a certain date - a family event came up & we canceled (no refund!!) :(  Then, the next time around, we planned the party, paid, and more bad news.  This time, a death in the family.  Storey was a great person.  I wasn't super close to her, but my mom was.  She was always fun to be around & had the best personality.  I've heard many fun & crazy stories.  I know she is in heaven, and surrounded by family.  A little jealous that she got to hug Grandma Beth again.  :)

I felt guilty moving on with Noah's party, but I really didn't want to cancel on him again, and besides - - my MOM said it was ok!!!  ;)  It was probably the smallest party that we've had, but Noah had lots of fun!!!  :)

 Hunter, Noah & his buddy, Ethan - they're in the same class at church & school!  (Talk about "Salt & Pepper"!!  ;)
 The game he's wanted forever!!  ;)
 Ms. Olivia :)
 Buddies forever!!  :)
  Ethan, Noah & Gage - don't know what Noah's looking at!!!  :)

No comments: