Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Noah!!

Happy birthday to Noah!!!  He is NINE years old today!!!  Wow - time sure flies!!  :(  I didn't have any baby pictures on my computer & don't have a scanner, so did the next best thing - - took pictures of my pictures!!! ;)


* April 16, 2003
* 11:09 PM
* 7lbs. 14oz.
* 21 1/2 in.






Long & skinny little man! ;)  (and no - that's not Shayne holding him!!  That would be me!! :(  I've got a big, baggy shirt on, just had a baby & I look like a guy - - luckily my face is covered!!!) ;)

 2 months old - blessing day!!  (With Nash -left - & Gage - middle)








Cheeeeese!!  ;)


Having fun with the Halloween costumes!!  :)





One of my most favorite pictures of Noah!!!  :)  (2 1/2 yrs. old)








Fast forward to today - - :)
 Chocolate waffles with peanut butter & sprinkles!! :)
 Dinner at Julio's!
 He said he'd wear the birthday crown & hold the balloon. . . so of course I made him!! hehe!! ;)
 He picked football at Toys R Us & 2 games at Target!!

 Stopped by Baskin Robbins for some ice cream!!  Three kids picked Oreo - Olivia had Rainbow Sherbert - I had Snickers & Shayne was super adventurous with strawberry!! ;)






We had a fun night!!!  We love you lots Noah & are very thankful that you are part of our family!!!  xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: