Tuesday, January 31, 2012

She Did It Again!!! :)

I told Madelyn that she has been the center of attention for long enough!!!  Time to step down & let someone else have a turn!!  ;)  ;)  (I was kidding, of course!!!) 

Well, tonight, Madelyn had her first orchestra concert!!  She did great!!  She started playing the violin & is doing really well!!  (She takes after her mother, naturally!! ;) ;) You know, I did play the violin for a year & then the flute!!  Sure wish I would have stuck with one of them!!!  :(

Anywho - the concert was great & we are so proud of Madelyn!!!  :)  Afterwards, we went to a real fancy ice cream shop. . . ok, so it was just Sonic - - but the kids were thrilled with their treats!!  :)  Hunter got a hot fudge sundae, and the other kids & I got a strawberry Cream Slush!!  :)  Shayne was real exciting & got a Diet Coke!!  (Even though he prefers Pepsi!! ;)  We had a great night!!  :)



Getting ready!!






Unfortunately, the seats were bad - and we were there 30 min. early!!  :(  I got this picture at the end!!  :(



 As we left the school, I made Madelyn stand by her "citizen of the month" picture - - she was so embarrassed!!!  ;)
 Sonic!!  :)
 Me & my sweetie!!  ;)

Just like her mom - - loves a good treat!!  ;)

No comments: