Monday, January 16, 2012

Baseball & Leaves :)

Noah started playing baseball!!  This is his first real "team sport"!!  Don't know if I'm ready for all this, but guess I have to be, if he's enjoying it!!  ;)  We have practice 2 nights a week - for 2 HOURS each night!!  Then, we have a game (or two) every Saturday!!!  Luckily, this is only for January & February!!!  ;)  His team is the Sharks - colors are orange & black, but they're the Sharks!!  ;)  (Didn't know the colors before they picked the name - otherwise, we couldda been the Tigers!!  ;)  So far, they've only won 1 game out of 3, but they're having fun, so that's all that matters - - right???  :)


At practice!







First Game!!













 









At the park we practice at, there was a HUGE pile of leaves!  Of course, my two little rugrats had to find it!!  :)  They had fun jumping in the leaves & throwing them around!  I had to take some pictures, being that we don't really have much of a "Fall" in AZ!!  :/


1 comment:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

He looks so cute in his uniform. :)