Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This One's For You, Kayle!! ;)

Just wanted to post a few pictures for Kayle!! ;) She gave Hunter a bag full of fun stuff for his birthday, and little did she know, but he enjoyed the bag as much as the contents!!! He loves this movie, Thomas & The Magic Railroad, (a real Thomas movie, not cartoon - stars Peter Fonda, Alec Baldwin & Mara Wilson) - - anyway. . . in the movie, Mr. Conductor wears a "sleeping hat" as Hunter calls it & Hunter has always wanted one!! Well after checking out the loot in the bag, he said, "Hey!! Now I have a sleeping hat like Mr. Conductor!!!" and, when I looked at him, this is what he had on. . .

Such a goon!! :)

Well, that night, he had the hat with him when he went to bed & I put it away, telling him that it might be kind of dangerous to sleep with. (Yes, I know, . . . "meanest mom"!) Anyway, I went in later to make my rounds & check on the kids & this is what I found:

So cute!! Just had to take a picture!!! :)

2 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Ahhhh, and look how sweet he looks sleeping. There is something so cute about a sleeping child. But one with a bag on his head, even cuter.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

His imagination is the best!! Love it!