Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Break

WOW!! What a busy "vacation"!! We had so much to do, but luckily managed to fit in a little play time!! :) Here's a quick over-view of our week:

Monday: Madelyn had rehearsal from 1-3!
Tuesday: The girls & I ran a few errands, and the boys did some things with Shayne. Then, Madelyn had dance from 5:15 - 7:15pm
Wednesday: Olivia spilled pink polish on the carpet - spent most of the day scrubbing it! :( Had Hawk & Sawyer over to play & Madelyn went to play with Payson!
Thursday: Went to Isabela's party @ Jumpstreet (12-3), then came home & had Activity Day here (4:30-5:30), Madelyn left early for Dress Rehearsal (5:15-7:15), then went to dinner at Panda & walked around Party City!! - Fun, but busy day!!
Friday: Took the kids to Kiwanis Park & had a great time!! Came home & showered & the kids & I went to Taco Bell & then to Target!
Saturday: Madelyn danced at the FAIR!!! :) She did a great job!! We hung out for a few hours & had a fun time!! Afterward, we stopped by Costco, then went home to relax!
Sunday: Went to church; Sub'd for 1/2 of the time in Noah's class; I had a AD meeting after church; stopped by my mom's for about an hour; Shayne went HT; had dinner & ironed for the week!!!

Pheeeeew!! I'm tired!! ;) Wish I could say there's nothing on the calendar for the next few weeks, but that's not the case!!! Oh well, I guess it's good that we stay busy!! :)

Here's some pictures (sorry - there's a ton!!) from our week:

Olivia & Brooklyn (Isabela's friend that just loved her:) !) @ Jumpstreet:

Feeding the ducks @ Kiwanis & the kids "under the subway" as Noah said! :) -

Even though it was only about 80 out, it felt much warmer!! Good thing we started early!! The kids found some ice chunks that people left behind (ice blocking) & Olivia wanted to eat some sooo bad!! Don't worry, I did NOT let her!! :) For as nice as the park is, the playground is sooo cheesy!! :( -

The State Fair:


Jazz number - danced to "Steam Heat" - Tap number - danced to "Another One Bites The Dust":






2 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

well no wonder your so skinny, you don't have time to eat and you burn everything you might put in your mouth.

Martinez Family said...

Ha ha, funny! Believe me, I find the time to eat!! Figuring out WHAT to eat is the hard part, but I always manage to find something!!! ;)