* I was a little ahead of my self & thought it was picture day - - wrong week!! :) Oh well, got practice for THIS week!! :) (Also thought it was their special "Fine Dining" lunch day & it wasn't!!) - - I'm loosing my mind!!! ;)
* Madelyn performed at Johnson Elementary, at their Fall Festival & did a great job, once again!! :) Thanks Grama & Papa and Tata & Nani for coming to support her!!!
Don't know why I didn't move & kept recording the big head in front of me!! :( Finally, during the second dance I got smart & handed the camera to Shayne!!! DUH!!! However, I couldn't get that one to load - go figure!!! :(
Madelyn's jazz dance to "Steam Heat" - - I was so mad because they didn't bring enough top hats so they couldn't use them!! As you can tell by the way they move their hands, they're supposed to be wearing hats!! SO MUCH CUTER WITH HATS!!! :( - - -
* My mom had her annual Halloween party for the kids & we all had a great time!! We painted pumpkins, decorated cookies, played a few games, ate & brought home a few crafts that we didn't get to!! Thanks Grama!!! xoxoxoxo
* Shayne & John took the kids on a hike just south of Young, to an old apple orchard! They were so excited to see if there were apples this year. . . . . however, there weren't ANY!!! :( Bummer!! Oh well, they still had a great time!! (And Olivia had a fun day with Grama!!)
* That night, Noah FINALLY lost his "Billy-Bob" front tooth that has been dangling for ever!!! :) (Scored $4 from the tooth fairy!!!)
*Also, the night before, I went to check on the kids & found this:
Their beds are literally about 2 feet apart as it is!!! - Such goofballs!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment