I know, not the best pictures - but still figuring out the new camera!!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Musical
Today was Madelyn's "Third Grade Musical", and the theme was Aesop's Fables. There were 6 classes that preformed, but a total of 8 skits. It was only an hour long, and each skit was only about 5 minutes, followed by a song. They did a great job! Madelyn's class acted out "The Farmer & The Stork", and Madelyn was a crow. She had one line, which took about 5 seconds! :) They had a morning preformance at the school, which we all went to, and then another one, at night, at Desert Ridge High School - which I got to go to by my self!! :) (It was quite nice!) :) Way to go Madelyn! We love you!! :)


I know, not the best pictures - but still figuring out the new camera!!
I know, not the best pictures - but still figuring out the new camera!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment